Executive coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps individuals at the professional, management, and leadership level reach their full potential, and achieve the optimum balance between personal and professional goals. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be tomorrow.
Coaching works because it helps the client focus on what really matters to them and how to get there. By holding yourself accountable to yourself and someone else, you are more committed to taking actions and changing your self-defeating thought patterns. It is easier to release yourself from the things holding you back and to create the momentum that spurs you on to your goals. Your goals are clearer and more specific, and you acquire the skills necessary to reach those goals.
Ideas for Action Executive coaches help professionals who:
• are interested in getting more out of their life and their work;
• want to grow, learn and advance more quickly and easily in their organizations;
• have specific goals that they want to achieve or want help in clarifying their goals;
• are willing to make a commitment to themselves;
• are looking for a thought partner, supporter, cheerleader, out-of-the-box thinker, suggester of new ideas, teacher of new skill sets, recognizer of old patterns, or a person to act as a sounding board, someone who knows them, has an objective point of view, and helps them to find their own answers.
Contact us today if you would like to discuss how Ideas for Action can help with your executive coaching needs.
Our Executive Coaching Model