Dianna Sadlouskos is the founder and principal for Sadlouskos Consulting Services, a professional services firm that provides strategic planning, operation improvement, and leadership coaching services within the higher education industry. With 20+ years experience, Sadlouskos’ expertise as a trusted business advisor lies in translating strategy into action to align improvement opportunities with institutional priorities.
In previous positions at Microsoft Corporation and PwC Consulting (now IBM Global Business Services) – where clients included UCSF, Stanford University, University of Hawaii system, and Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Sadlouskos leveraged best-in-class methodologies to address complex institutional issues. Within these firms she built a reputation for guiding technology organizations to embrace and demonstrate the value proposition of IT as strategic business partner to institutional leadership.
As a veteran management consultant, Sadlouskos has led/contributed to engagements in academic, administrative, technology areas ranging from departmental to system-wide initiatives in higher education and in not-for-profit organizations. Engagements include:
- The redesign of an administrative services organization with cost reduction strategies;
- The development of several technology organization strategic plans that align with institutional priorities in addition to a campus-wide research informatics strategic plan;
- The development of an end-to-end student experience lifecycle assessment to inform the technology vision for a 34-community and technical college system;
- The end-to-end analysis and core process redesign for research administration support at a major research university; and
- A feasibility study to identify an optimal membership and business model to grow and support a program within a cancer survivorship and research focused not-for-profit organization.
In addition to her management consulting practice, Sadlouskos is a recognized executive and leadership coach in higher education. Sadlouskos has a unique coaching framework that blends her vast subject matter expertise in university and community college organizations with traditional leadership coaching methodologies. Her results oriented approach resonates with her clientele that includes Chief Information Officers, Vice Presidents, as well as high potential and aspiring leaders. For the last four years, she has also provided pro-bono coaching services at the annual EDUCAUSE conference working with 50+ CIOs and rising technology leaders.
Sadlouskos holds an MBA from Pepperdine University and a BA from Prescott College and is a resident of Santa Monica, California. An avid open water swimmer, she regularly participates in pier-to-pier ocean swims and on a few occasions, has swum from Alcatraz Island to San Francisco.